Want to learn how to run paid games but don't know where to start? Join LFGM for a Mentor's Guild workshop to discuss these questions and share experiences as they relate to beginning to run paid RPG games.
We will plan for about 2 hours to discuss topics and answer questions regarding:
- How should I price my games?
- What is my differentiator? How am I unique?
- How do I build confidence to actually charge money for games?
- How do I manage player expectations when it comes to a paid game?
- Should I offer a free first session?
- Should I interview my players?
These are just some of the topics we will be covering and we will leave plenty of time to answer questions throughout the workshop.
Hope to see you there!