LFGM Rating: 3
I've been running and playing rpgs since 2013, starting with Monsterhearts online with a few friends, before moving into 5th Edition bigtime in 2016 (due to Critical Role, so no surprises there).
Since then I've run multiple completed 5e campaigns, as well as a Stars Without Number campaign, and one-shots using the Cypher and Ironsworn systems. I'm always on the lookout for ways to expand my gm-ing and playing toolset.
1. "Well done on that combat, guys; that should have killed you."
2. "So tell me what that looks like."
3. Player: Can I [do a thing]? Warr: "Yes, please do that, that's awesome!"
4. "So how do you guys feel about some homebrew rules?"
5. "I had an idea about fitting your character with the story *1 hour later, completely re-contextualised both campaign and character* Well, that got out of hand"
6. "For this next bit I thought I'd make things a bit /interesting/" *introduces climactic fight with environmental effects, dozens of npcs, unique mechanics, legendary actions, lair actions, kitchen sink in a pear tree* "you know, nothing too strenuous."
I should really describe my playstyle.
Games I Play:
Timezone offset (UTC):
Days of the Week:
Times of the Day: